Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coalition News
Closed Coalition
Hi all... Dyna here.
Up front, I want to say that the closed coalition concept is still just in the "thinkin' about" stage, even by the group that approached me (which was the Zenvious Foundation, by the way).
Bob is right in that coalition chatter has been low. (For that matter, our whole group seems to be suffering from an excess of real life intrusion, these days.) I would encourage everyone to at the very least say hello on the coalition channel when beginning patrol. I've been guilty of not doing that very much, myself, and will make the effort to change.
Acyl accurately answered Render's questions, and yes... 10 is the maximum number in a coalition. I'd like to address Acyl's concern, though...
Yes, Liberty FORCE is very much RP-oriented. That's not to say that we don't have our moments where double-parentheses aren't flying all over the place, for we certainly do. But RP is what we love.
I also have to assume, along with Acyl, that the coalition will be RP-oriented, but I only assume this because I know the Zenvious Foundation is (and they know Liberty FORCE is). Nothing, however, was specifically mentioned to me along these lines.
Now, I totally respect that some members of The Legendary are not so inclined. But I suppose I don't really see how this is a problem. What do these players currently do when a group is engaged in RP? Whatever that happens to be, it would probably be just as suitable with the closed coalition.
I see it in much the same way as I see PvP. Some are into it, some aren't. I'm one of the latter. So when my group has the occasional PvP event, I simply find something else to do.
Anyway, that's my two cents on the closed coalition. I would, however, like to mention that Liberty FORCE is planning to step up its involvement with other groups in coalition, and we hope to be seeing more of The Legendary. We'll send invitations over the coalition channel, of course, but please feel free to stop by the FORCE's website and get a public access pass? We're at libertyforce.guildportal.com/
Take care.

Messages In This Thread
Coalition News - by Bob Schroeck - 03-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Re: Coalition News - by jpub - 03-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Re: Coalition News - by Logan Darklighter - 03-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Re: Coalition News - by Drenivian - 03-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Re: Coalition News - by His Lovely Wife - 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Re: Coalition News - by Bob Schroeck - 03-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Re: Coalition News - by Render - 03-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Re: Coalition News - by Bob Schroeck - 03-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Re: Coalition News - by Acyl - 03-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Writer's Workshop - by Foxboy - 03-02-2007, 07:15 PM