Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new addition to the Infamous (story in progress)
Re: A new addition to the Infamous (story in progress)
Trivia time. There's a fun little thread on the official forums outlining bits of history like this.
See, in beta...originally Galaxy City didn't exist. Atlas Park was the sole newbie zone. When Galaxy was created...why, I don't know, but prolly something to do with crowding and diversity...they needed a trainer.
So they moved Back Alley Brawler from King's Row.
Think about it. Back Alley Brawler really belongs in KR, not Galaxy.
But then, they needed someone for the Row...so they came up with Blue Steel.
And, y'know, there you go.
Blue Steel ain't the only trainer that isn't a member of the Phalanx or Vindicators. Ravenstorm in Striga Isle and War Witch in Croatoa aren't members of either group...but that said, Striga and Croatoa are newer zones. War Witch also has a certain amount of name recognition from the comic books...and, y'know, War Witch and Ravenstorm are both used as avatars by a couple of devs.
That's also complete thread derailment there.
Ebony, that's really cool. Slick prose. Especially the description, from Bedlam's point of view, of the widdle broken Goldbricker. Bedlam himself, well, I don't know, I'd have to see more, but that seems a pretty interesting explanation for sonic powers.
Wonder what he'd make of the Wailers.
-- Acyl

Messages In This Thread
Re: A new addition to the Infamous (story in progress) - by Acyl - 09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Re: A new addition to the Infamous (story in progress) - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
screenies - by Foxboy - 10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
Re: screenies - by Ebony - 10-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Re: screenies - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Re: screenies - by Ebony - 02-07-2007, 12:13 AM
^_^ - by Foxboy - 02-07-2007, 12:29 AM