Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neat Costumes - Homages and other
Re: Neat Costumes - Homages and other
Well, the Marvel pic was taken not long after I joined the game in Oct 2004 and I've NEVER seen him again. He may have been reported and forced to change the costume or maybe he deleted the costume.
Which is not to say you can't see what it would have looked like anyway. [Image: smile.gif]
[Image: Capt_Marvel.jpg]
And no, the cape isn't quite right. One thing that COH is sorely missing is capes with _collars!_
I really think that's a good general design for a lightning bolt, it can serve as almost anything. I HATE the other lightninig bolt though, and wish they'd replace it with something else. I may check witht eh posters on that forum I mentioned and see if maybe I can convince them to do a mod for the other lightning bolt that replaces it with a Flat top lightning bolt like Captain Marvel's (ALso used by Kevin Matchstick from MAGE.)-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------

Messages In This Thread
Re: Neat Costumes - Homages and other - by Logan Darklighter - 08-21-2006, 10:09 PM