Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(STO) Some say...
(STO) Some say...
Oh. My. GOD...

The Author of this Foundry mission just won for himself an automatic 5-Star Gold rating from me. Check out this bit of dialog overheard in a Neutral System Bar between 3 apparent Federation Captains: 

Quote:[NPC] Captain Jeza: We're in a cross-quadrant race, and you brought a Miranda? What are you thinking of man!

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: It's got better range than that bucket of bolts you're flying, what is that a Defiant? It's hideous!

[NPC] Captain Jeza: Yours is 150 years old.

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: It's venerable!

[NPC] Captain Jeza: It has a top speed of Warp 8.7, you do understand what the word race means?

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: Go on then, what's your top speed?

[NPC] Captain Jeza: 9.6, and it's got more weapon slots, higher impulse speeds, and... and... well just look at it!

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: Yeah, I am, and I think it's making me sick. Say what you will about the Miranda, but it's not flashy, it'll fly under the radar, whereas someone will see you and think "oh he's got a Defiant, I'll target him first."

[NPC] Captain S'loe: Can I just say, you've both been idiots and and that as you'd expect I've done this properly.

[NPC] Captain Jeza: You brought an Odyssey, how is that doing it properly?

[NPC] Captain S'loe: Ah you see better hull strength, better shields, more crew. All in all more survivability.

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: It turns like a dying whale stuck in molasses!

[NPC] Captain S'loe: Space is big! What do I need to worry about turning radius for?

[NPC] Captain Jeza: Think about it, what happens when we get in a fight. You'll be so busy trying to turn round you'll run into a supernova, he'll be destroyed in one shot...

[NPC] Captain Ster Hamm: Steady on...

[NPC] Captain Jeza: And I will vanquish my foes and fly on without the two of you idiots.

[NPC] Captain S'loe: No, what'll happen is you'll yell "POWER!!!" and go right at the enemy and get blown to pieces.

(notices character listening in) 

[NPC] Captain Jeza: Would mind moving there mate, you're blocking our shot.

All we need now is a star in a reasonably priced shuttlecraft and a power lap from The Stig in a Vesta Cruiser. XD

Messages In This Thread
(STO) Some say... - by Logan Darklighter - 03-05-2013, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Matrix Dragon - 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 03-05-2013, 10:00 AM
[No subject] - by Matrix Dragon - 03-05-2013, 02:09 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 03-05-2013, 07:07 PM
[No subject] - by Ransan - 03-07-2013, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 03-08-2013, 01:00 AM
[No subject] - by Ransan - 03-08-2013, 02:44 AM
[No subject] - by Dragonflight - 03-11-2013, 07:10 AM
[No subject] - by Matrix Dragon - 03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 03-11-2013, 04:54 PM