Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are we going from here......

I'm just staying neutral. No expectations, no hopes or anything. If it comes through, I suspect my emotional balance will shift, but until then, I go on with my day, and read the occasional update that makes its way to the forums or Facebook. Life goes on.
Right now I'm trying to find a decent group that plays regularly on CO. I miss regular hero gaming, and while CO isn't everything I wanted it to be (the serious lack of task force content is a pain for end game grouping,) but I keep hoping. If nothing else, they just released a new story arc, and that might ramp up the content a little. But it's rough finding groups to run with, because so many of them *look* okay on the surface, but turn out to be juvenile or insulting when I group with them.
I'm also considering the War of the Light part 2 update on DCUO. They'll release Star Sapphires in that update, so that might be fun to play. But only if I can find a group that I like gaming with. Again, see above for the problems I tend to have with groups.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Messages In This Thread
Where are we going from here...... - by Baseload - 09-02-2014, 12:11 AM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 09-02-2014, 03:54 AM
[No subject] - by sweno - 09-02-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Terrenceknight - 09-02-2014, 10:57 PM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 09-05-2014, 11:14 PM
[No subject] - by Mamorien - 09-06-2014, 12:14 AM
[No subject] - by Dragonflight - 09-19-2014, 02:37 AM