Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump blocks Twitter accounts that disagree with him
RE: Trump blocks Twitter accounts that disagree with him
(05-26-2018, 12:38 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote: Honestly, he should maintain a clear separation between @potus and @realdonaldtrump. If he could actually manage that, I wouldn't have a problem with him being able to block people on @realdonaldtrump, but not on @potus. As things stand though, Twittler doesn't seem able to maintain any such separation.

I'm really not sure that having a second, separate account designated as "this is me the private citizen" would actually qualify as clear enough separation given the political office he took up. See again the whole "public face" thing. He is the public face of our country right now, there really isn't a good separation to be had with that. I could argue that is the case with any sort of public office, elected or not.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump blocks Twitter accounts that disagree with him - by LynnInDenver - 05-26-2018, 04:32 PM