Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athena/Mercury and Sailors Moon
Athena/Mercury and Sailors Moon
Okay, in an attempt to redirect an off-topic discussion over in "The Game", let me try to start it up over here.
First, after looking for and finding "The Crosstime Adventures of Athena and Sheila" (for reasons which I will explain below), I found a link to Biles and Hosmers' "Sailor Moon Z" and rediscovered "Athena", the "pre-incarnation" of Sailor Mercury. So as it turns out, I did know who folks were talking about, but I still wasn't planning on using her.
Now, the reason I was looking for that fic. It's one of the few places I can remember where an obscure factoid I once heard was employed: I don't remember where I heard it, or who said it, but apparently, Misato in Evangelion is supposed to be an analogue/parallel universe alter ego/whatever of Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon. It's used as a device in "Crosstime Adventures", but that seems to be the only place anyone has ever played with the concept in a fic. And just about the only time I've ever seen the claim. Has anyone else ever heard this, and does anyone know of any definitive source for the claim? Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Messages In This Thread
Athena/Mercury and Sailors Moon - by Bob Schroeck - 11-20-2002, 04:45 AM
Re: Athena/Mercury and Sailors Moon - by M Fnord - 11-20-2002, 10:05 AM
Magical Girl Evangelion - by drakensis - 11-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Re: Magical Girl Evangelion - by Bob Schroeck - 11-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Re: Magical Girl Evangelion - by Aleh - 11-20-2002, 05:04 PM
Re: Magical Girl Evangelion - by Bob Schroeck - 11-20-2002, 05:20 PM
re: Athena/Mercury and Sailors Moon - by Rod.H - 11-20-2002, 06:31 PM