Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something of an experiment - DW the Print Version
Re: Re: Something of an experiment - DW the Print Version
That would be (mostly) correct. I converted everything I had acces to at the time to iSilo format, by way of doing HTML conversions first(!). Of course, that was several years ago, when I was sill using my Palm religiously - now I just have a personal laptop Smile
Offsides
P.S. Yes, I'm still alive, but between being engaged and planning a wedding (D-99 days and counting!), having a full-time job that's only recently ramped down from "Danger, Will-Robinson, Danger!" mode to "Ok, which thing we've been putting off for way too damn long are we going to do now" mode, moving 3.5 times (including my fiancee moving in with me) in 18 months, and just generally finding myself with a negative free-time balance, I've not done much except pop in for a quick look anytime lately... Not to metion my Grandmother passing away this past Monday, and my fiancee losing a Great Aunt on Friday on top of myself losing one 3 weeks ago, it's been crazy... At least they were all well advanced in years, though I always thought my Grandmother would last until my kids were married... Smile
P.P.S. It hasn't happened yet, but we're "adopting" an bench in Central Park in memory of my Grandmother, so if you see one dedicated to Helen Megerman, feel free to say hi - I'm sure she'd enjoy it SmileDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re: Something of an experiment - DW the Print Version - by Balentius - 02-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Re: Re: Something of an experiment - DW the Print Version - by Offsides - 03-12-2006, 12:05 AM