Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thought about the helmet...
A thought about the helmet...
Just an idle question or three.
I don't know if this has ever come up - but what if Doug's Helmet gets broken? Or even destroyed? What then?
How tough is that helmet, anyway? I'm figuring that there aren't too many situations where it could be significantly harmed without outright killing Doug. At least as long as he's _wearing_ it.
But what if he's not wearing it? Has it ever happened in the game that a villain has had Doug in his clutches and deliberately destroyed the helmet? (Seems like that's really what Quincy _should_ have done. Except by then, he was too much into his Super-Villain idiom. Big Grin )
Could Doug use a song from an outside source to repair it? Say - grab a recording on a stereo system of "I'm Alive" and repair/regenerate the thing?
-Logan
-----------------
You know Arthur, when you spend two months living on a really big man, you learn a few things about yourself. You learn how nice it is to stay on Earth, and live someplace with no arms or legs of its own. And you learn how important it is to close your eyes and say "This just isn't happening to me."
-The Tick
-----------------

Messages In This Thread
A thought about the helmet... - by Logan Darklighter - 02-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Re: A thought about the helmet... - by Kokuten - 02-13-2006, 11:34 AM
more thoughts about the Helmet - by ordnance11 - 02-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Re: more thoughts about the Helmet - by Ebony - 02-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Re: more thoughts about the Helmet - by Necratoid - 02-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Re: more thoughts about the Helmet - by Ebony - 02-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Re: more thoughts about the Helmet - by Necratoid - 02-16-2006, 05:28 AM