Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little snipet based on the quotelets tread.
Re: little snipet based on the quotelets tread.
Hmm I don't think electokinesis could affact their actual minds, their archetecture, both mundane and magical being too strongly hardedned against that, but you could probably excersize a fair deal of control over their equivalent of the voluntary nervous system.
Not enteirly sure if dust in the wind is a good choice either, do we know what it does to antimater containment? (besides disolve it?)
Also when a friend starts disolving parts of my body and I have a gun I call them a former friend and shoot them, and unlike Kirika I'm not a purpuse built warmachine, and she already has the plasma lances aimed, and they are meant for heavy anti-fighter/light anti-ship role. If it comes to shooting Doug would have a very small chance of survival. What he needs is something harmless to restrain Kirika so he can talk her down before she starts a war or something.
Anyway I have no intention of continueing this (though if someone else wants to they are welcome to) unless there is a lot of demand for it. I'd rather work on fenspace.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
little snipet based on the quotelets tread. - by CattyNebulart - 04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Re: little snipet based on the quotelets tread. - by CattyNebulart - 04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Re: little snipet based on the quotelets tread. - by Sirrocco - 04-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Re: little snipet based on the quotelets tread. - by CattyNebulart - 04-09-2007, 02:11 AM