Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Potter bunnies, why won't they leave me alone!?
Bloody Potter bunnies, why won't they leave me alone!?
It was aproximately two minutes after the man appeared before a second man, in the grey robes and cloak with the face-obscuring charm of an Unspeakable, stepped up beside him, grabbed his shoulder, and portkeyed away, two minutes in which the haunted eyes flitted from one building to the next in Diagon Alley, a face pale and scarred from too much time in battle or on the run slack in wonder at the colors, the sounds, the LIFE in this place, in this time. Two minutes in which something of a stir had been caused, as passerby noticed the rather distinctive scar on a person far too old-looking to be the one that scar belonged on...
When the duo reappeared, it was inside a very heavily warded room, physically sealed form the outside by a vault-like door. The ragged figure who'd been so unexpectely brought here ducked out of the Unspeakable's grasp and rolled clear, firing a barrage of staggeringly powerful battle magic, which the mysterious official was only barely able to dodge - the one shield he'd been able to get up had shattered with a particulalry pathetic pop form one of the less-intense and poorest aimed hexes - and which blasted, slashed, burned, vanished, and shredded large divots out of the walls, wards or no. Fortunately, the shock reaction passed quickly, and both men relaxed slowly form their ready crouches.
"Well, I suppose that settles whether you're really Harry Potter, then, doesn't it?" remarked the Unspeakable. He puled down the hood of his cloak, allowing the face-hiding charm to dissipate. "Which leaves me. I'm Punctuality Wessex, from the Office of Temporal Adjustment. Unfortuanately, Mr. potter, you've used a non-approved method of time travel, meaning one that can actually change the past rather than already being accounted for in consensus-time as with a Time Turner, and that means you're going to have to face some restrictions on your actions before seing the light of day, as we can't allow any meddling with time, even with the best of intentions."
An eyebrw crossed by a famous scar arched in wry amusement. "Well, we have something of a problem, then," the Man-Who-Survived murmured, "because while my scanning spells aren't strong enoguh to have gotten much form Europe, I can tell you that at the time I left I was most likely the last human alive in Britain, and certainly the last wizard... it seems a certain enemy of mine had a doomsday pact to insure that if he was ever truly killed, the rest of the world would go down with him."

...AND STAY THERE, FOUL SPAWN OF THE LEPUS!!
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
Ritsuko shot up like a spring loaded meerkat. What? Shinji-kun is naked?
See, Anata? Dr. Hentai is alive and well. - Innortal's _I Do_
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Potter bunnies, why won't they leave me alone!? - by ClassicDrogn - 01-23-2006, 08:52 AM
Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Rieverre - 01-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Niteflier - 01-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Valles - 01-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by ECSNorway - 01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Feinan - 01-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Kokuten - 01-26-2006, 05:38 AM