Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived
Re: 's in the blood
On that note, what occurs to me is that if the prophecy *doesn't* apply to Michael on the grounds that it's all about the spirit (Lily's spirit protecting Harry's, and the body bore the brunt of the magics, causing the scar), then Mike's going to be both angry and scared in equal measure, because by the time he figures out that Voldemort is still around, he's going to have a pretty good idea that he might not be protected. He's in that case just wearing a body that was marked by the former occupant before he left it. In that case, things would get very ugly very fast, I think.
As I recall, Voldie managed to circumvent death in his last few moments after baby-Harry turned aside the death spell by tying his life force to Harry's. And since Harry lived, so did Voldie. So by that token, if he has to consume Harry's soul to regain his power, when he realizes Michael *isn't* Harry, and the soul of Harry Potter has taken up residence in Micheal's old body, guess where Voldie's likely to go next?
I think Mike might wind up wanting to go home even more strongly than before if that possibility is what you run with. He'd also be in the extreme peril of being a mediocre wizard when a master wizard is what's needed. Or as I've seen written elsewhere, "Heroes are what usually happens to ordinary people presented with extraordinary situations, and they often don't know it's going to happen beforehand."
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Messages In This Thread
Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 12-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by chibipoe - 12-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 12-19-2005, 03:06 AM
sheepish reply - by Foxboy - 12-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Re: sheepish reply - by Zojojojo - 12-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 12-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 12-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 01-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Re: Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived - by drakensis - 01-02-2006, 05:27 PM
's in the blood - by Rieverre - 01-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Re: 's in the blood - by Dragonflight - 01-03-2006, 12:06 AM