Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have -pain- to share!
I have -pain- to share!
And they call it the 12 Character Meme.
If you want to do it yourself, stop reading RIGHT NOW and go make up a list of twelve completely random characters. Just whoever pops into your head.

Then follow along...

1. Nova yos'Galan clan Korval (Liaden)
2. Azuna Kagurazana (Negima)
3. Angua Delphine von Uberwald (Discworld)
4. Howard Anderson (Starfire)
5. Fektadoi Skem Sampson (Crest of the Stars)
6. Ferhat ben Balkhassen (Path of the Fury)
7. Londs (El Hazard)
8. Ryoko Mitsurugi (Real Bout High School)
9. Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic)
10. Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
11. James Tiberius Kirk (Star Trek)
12. "Hot Ice" Hilda (Outlaw Star)

Have you read a 6/11 (Balkhassen/Kirk) fic? Do you want to?
...aggh. Agh. Bleh! Great, now I've got a bad taste in my brain... No, and no.

Do you think 4 (Howard Anderson) is hot? How hot?
...I'm the -wrong- gender to ask.

What would happen if 12 (Hilda) got 8 (Ryoko) pregnant?
That would be interesting, in a 'my brain is exploding' sort of way.

Can you rec any fic(s) about 9 (Kaname)?
Hmm. Any of dave-d's FMP stuff is worth checking out. Or any of his stuff in general, for that matter.

Would 2 (Azuna) and 6 (Balkhassen) make a good couple?
No. Just, no.

5/9 (Sampson/Kaname) or 5/10 (Sampson/Kaoru)? Why?
Kaname, because he and Kaoru have got absolutely -nothing- in common, including frames of reference. Kaname can at least understand what he does for a living.

What would happen if 7 (Londs) walked in on 2 (Azuna) and 12 (Hilda) having sex?
...the mind boggles. Probably blink, turn around, and lock the door behind him on his way out.

Make up a summary for a 3/10 (Angua/Kaoru) fic.
Kaoru finds a poor, beat-up, starving wolf. Takes it home and adopts it. Kaoru gets drunk and angsty because her boyfriend ran off. Robber comes and manages to hurt Kaoru before he gets his throat ripped out. It's hard to bandage someone without hands, so Angua transforms and helps. Kaoru, being drunk, takes it in stride. We learn that Angua is depressed because Carrot got his stupid heroic ass killed. Kaoru, being drunk, thinks that being drunk will help Angua feel better. Angua gets drunk. *hot lesbian sex goes here*
They wake up in the morning, yelp, then flee to opposite ends of the house. Eventually, they talk. Then, caught up in a moment, they kiss, and flee again. Kaoru angsts about cheating on her boyfriend (Kenshin). Angua angsts about not being human. Both of them angst about falling for a girl. Then they get drunk again, seperately.
Kenshin comes home, having failed to keep Sano from pouring half a liter of sake down his throat, ie, he's pasted too. Finds Kaoru. *hot makeup sex goes here* Goes to take a bath, finds Angua angsting there. *hot 'I thought that was a dream' sex goes here* Finishes his bath, tries to get back to bed, ends up collapsing under the porch.
Kaoru wakes up sore. Angua wakes up sore. Both of them go, oh god, what about Kaour/Angua?! They try and find each other, and stumble over Kenshin at the same moment. Kenshin wakes up, looks around, goes 'oh shit', then starts angsting. Kaoru angsts too. Angua has a lightbulb go on over her head, then kisses Kenshin. Kaoru steams. Angua kisses Kaoru, too. Kaoru gets it. Kenshin is puzzled. Both of them jump him. Kenshin gets it. *hot threesome sex happily ever after*

Is there any such thing as 1/8 (Nova/Ryoko) fluff?
*brain explodes trying to picture it* Talk about your conflicting personalities...

Suggest a title for a 7/12 (Londs/Hilda) hurt/comfort fic.
"Distant Worlds" - because that's where at least -one- of them's from. And the ones they know don't have much in common.

What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Howard) to deflower 1 (Nova)?
One of the Terran Federation's early warp points leads somewhere -mcuh- more interesting than the Khanate of Orion. Or the 'clone a famous figure thousands of years later' gambit, on the theory that warp points fell out of use once people came up with actual FTL.

Does anyone on your friends list read 7 (Londs) slash?
...lord, I hope not.

Does anyone on your friends list read 3 (Angua) het?
You mean, outside of canon?

Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Kirk)?
I have absolutely no idea.

Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5 (Azuna/Howard/Sampson)?
...maybe on a bet.

What might 10 (Kaoru) scream out at a moment of great passion?
"KENSHIN!" ... for any of several different reasons. ^_^

If you write a songfic about 8 (Ryoko), which song would you choose?
*thinks* *thinks some more* "Girls with Guns"

If you wrote a 1/6/12 (Nova/Belkhassen/Hilda) fic, what would the warnings be?
...that actually makes sense. Um. Probably none, actually. Unless you consider a working relationship involving more than two people warning-worthy.

What might a good pick-up line for 2 (Azuna) to use on 10 (Kaoru)?
"Hey, you wanna go somewhere and compare our swords?" Effective, no. -Amusing-, -yes-.

When was the last time you read a fic about 5 (Sampson)?
Never seen one.

What is 6's (Belkhassen's) super-sekrit kink?
...not such a secret, I think: Really strong women.

Would 11 (Kirk) shag 9 (Kaname)? Drunk or sober?
Yes, either. I mean, it's -Kirk-, the he-slut of the spaceways. Whether -she'd- be interested is a different question, ne?

If 3 (Angua) and 7 (Londs) get together, who tops?
Hard to tell. She's agressive, yeah, but he couldn't have the job he does if he was a pushover.

"1 (Nova) and 9 (Kaname) are in a happy relationship until 9 (Kaname) suddenly runs off with 4 (Howard). 1 (Nova), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 (Kirk) and a brief, unhappy affair with 12 (Hilda), then follows the wise advice of 5 (Sampson) and finds true love with 3 (Angua)." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
No clue. Most of the DW boards crew. Drogn? They're calling for you...

How would you feel if 7/8 (Londs/Ryoko) was canon?
o.O O.o -.- ...maybe if they were the same age, it could work.

Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Messages In This Thread
I have -pain- to share! - by Valles - 09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Rod.H - 09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Kokuten - 09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by HoagieOfDoom - 09-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Disruptor - 09-01-2005, 05:24 PM