Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-powered high-school plotbunny, free to a good home
High-powered high-school plotbunny, free to a good home
She looked straight at the new student. "Are you an alien, time-traveler, esper, or slider?"

"Well, no," the girl stammered in reply.

"Then why are you wasting my time?" The club leader spun on her heel and stormed off.

The underclassman looked upset, but determined. "The easy way to get close didn't work. She won't let us join her club."

The gem on her pendant twinkled and replied, "I'm sorry, my master."

I can't have been the only one to notice there's a major class of weirdness absent from Haruhi's list: mages. (I don't remember her ever including "mahou tsukai" in her list...)

And if the TSAB ever heard about Haruhi, they'd send somebody to investigate. Preferably somebody the right age who can already speak the language without magical assistance. If she has a couple of similar friends who can act as backup, just in case, so much the better.

Trouble is, I have no idea where to take this (except that Nanoha and Fate would be shocked to meet somebody who actually can travel through time)... so I'm offering it to whoever wants it.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
High-powered high-school plotbunny, free to a good home - by robkelk - 01-22-2010, 04:34 PM
[No subject] - by Valles - 01-22-2010, 05:09 PM
[No subject] - by The Wanderer - 01-22-2010, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 01-22-2010, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Necratoid - 01-22-2010, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 01-22-2010, 06:52 PM
[No subject] - by Necratoid - 01-22-2010, 07:01 PM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 01-22-2010, 08:02 PM