Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mika Otohime: The Reluctant Protagonist.
Mika Otohime: The Reluctant Protagonist.
Ok, this idea came from this:[Image: tumblr_n0lkhuQAd71qbtg0uo1_1280.jpg]And an artist made a thing about it, and claims to be doing something with it later, but it has been 1-2 months now and nothing has happened. Here are the images:
[Image: YX7Veeel.jpg][Image: NJ3kGoel.jpg]Spacebattles started doing stuff for it, write ups that is, but I feel they are forgetting a lot of things.
Number one being that having a Main Character for a child is implied to be a BAD thing.
Number two is that they assume that people will know if they are good guys or bad guys growing up.
And number three is that they are not chaining events in meaningful ways.
I feel that in order to explain number 1 is by explaining number two, and by making it ominous.
You don't know if they are going to be a good buy or a bad guy. You might have made the next Gendo, or you have a good guy who dies a tragic death like Achilles.
the Ominous bit, you can add in ROB (Random Omnipotent Being.) He created this world based off of earth.
When a Main character is born, or in some cases added (as in people can become Main characters.) this ROB takes notice, and determines a plot line for that character.
This character, once their story is over, dies, and is reborn in another reality where this character is reborn for a new setting without the stigma of the knowledge of main characters.
And this is a known thing throughout the world, and Mika (the main character in this story line.) is trying to avoid that, or at least chose which genre she will become apart of.
As for chaining events, like in the image for example, the transfer student, the mecha pilot, and the prince.
The person in lover with her is the boy she refused to make a promise with as a child, who summons the demon to try to force her into loving that guy, and the magical object was given to her by that creeps little sister as a means to defend herself.
She also has full potential for half brothers and sisters to become issues later with her mother leaving.

Messages In This Thread
Mika Otohime: The Reluctant Protagonist. - by Thesilentjackofalltrade - 04-06-2014, 07:26 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-06-2014, 01:56 PM
[No subject] - by Thesilentjackofalltrade - 04-06-2014, 05:45 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 04-07-2014, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by s3yang - 04-07-2014, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Thesilentjackofalltrade - 04-09-2014, 02:51 AM
[No subject] - by The Wanderer - 04-09-2014, 03:17 PM
[No subject] - by s3yang - 04-09-2014, 05:22 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-10-2014, 12:53 AM
[No subject] - by The Wanderer - 04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
[No subject] - by LilFluff - 07-31-2015, 03:49 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 08-01-2015, 08:59 AM