Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
Back to Arc 2 stuff... Spotted in "Stupid dialog, free to a good home", one forum up the ladder:

(11-14-2020, 07:38 PM)DHBirr Wrote: "Your mother and your older sister – their combat style can win Sensha-dou matches, but isn't suited to actual life-and-death battle.  Not when employing the limited forces available to us, which can't be so casually expended.  Your approach is.  I'm not asking you to play a game, Nishizumi-san; I'm asking you to save lives and win wars against men and women who have no honor, no decency, no mercy for the helpless. 
"Please consider my request.  You need not decide quickly.  I know you still have, at minimum, three years of college ahead.  When you've completed your schooling, though, Nishizumi-san, I hope you will join the United Nations' standing peacekeeper army."
He bowed, then, the grim old man, turned, and strode away, cane compensating for nearly all of his limp.  Miho looked down at the card in her hand.  She knew it was merely imagination and a trick of the sun's glare that turned the lettering the color of blood.  Wasn't it?
John Mattathias, it read.  Supreme Commander, World Armed Forces.
The Hammer himself.

DHBirr goes on to say "No, it's not a crossover.  John Mattathias was my own creation; I invented him and the U.N. force he commands just to invite Miho to put her skills to work in a cause even higher than saving her school ... with a significant "Take That" to her mother, who never received such an invitation."

I'm sure we can do something with this... and the thread is titled "Stupid dialog, free to a good home" for a reason.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths - by robkelk - 11-25-2020, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-01-2016, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-03-2016, 06:38 AM