Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki
I knew I saw this somewhere...

(09-01-2018, 09:15 PM)BlackĀ Aeronaut Wrote: I can easily imagine the Federation showing up, starting off with the monstrously huge Starbase 1, and then confusion setting in as suddenly there are four Enterprises in dock: the original pre-refit vessel, the rechristened post-refit ship, the Galaxy-class, and the Sovereign-class.

But only two crews between them - Kirk's and Picard's.

So, Starfleet's showing up with more berths than crew. Not an issue - just put some of the smaller ships into mothballs until they're needed and crews are available for them.

Then First Order and various Basestars start showing up. Get those ships out of mothballs stat!

And somewhere in there, the surviving crew of a battleship from a completely different story altogether show up, almost undetected. They, along with a dozen Misaka clones and maybe an EMH to assist their only doctor, are enough to fully crew and fight a Defiant class... which they get to keep once they prove themselves in combat (they have eight battleship-to-battleship kills to their credit before showing up in the Metacontinuity) and somebody (*cough*Usagi*cough*) volunteers to keep them resupplied.

Hmmmmm... Looks like the Crystal Millennium might actually end up with enough non-Jurai ships to form at least a pocket fleet in Arc 2 after all.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-01-2016, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-03-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki - by robkelk - 12-26-2020, 09:29 PM