Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
Alright, I feel like the plotting and planning is running a bit slow, so I guess maybe we should figure out a little more what's gonna happen in the second arc before we can sort out what happens in the first arc.
Here's the basic idea: the First Arc culminates with most of the major metropolitans on Earth being turned into Unreal Estate in orbit over the planet - especially ones that are major ports (air or sea) and home to major military installations (such as San Diego or San Antonio).  This will be the doing of some insane person that feels that Earth needs to be ready for 'the invasion' or some other BS.

I'm open to suggestions who it is and what their motivations may be, but I wouldn't be at all offended if it was Heinz Doofenschmirtz.  Wink

*Ahem*  That's more for Arc 1, and to set the stage here.

I had the idea that once things move into orbit, that other stuff starts showing up.  Most concerning would be the SDF-1 Macross in a stand-off with Commander Breetai's fleet.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths - by Black Aeronaut - 11-01-2016, 06:21 AM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-01-2016, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-03-2016, 06:38 AM