Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feelings I need to vent.....
re:re:more info
Craig,
My sympathies on your friend's loss. As a guy who battles bouts of depression (and actually attempted suicide by sticking a rubber tube from the exhaust pipe into the car 16 years ago) and has lost relatives and loved ones over years, I know both sides of the street very well.
The reason why I attempted suicide on my part was because I was facing the immenent loss of everything I had worked for..worse I'm losing my dreams, goals and aspirations. Take that away from and what reason do I have to live? When I chickened out of it (CO gas gave me a severe headache, I wanted it quick and painless, not quick and painful *snicker*) and confessed to my sister of what I had done, she gave me such a tongue lashing!
She said I was being selfish...That if I did die, the ones left behind would had been tormented by guilt. The question "what if" would had been in their minds for their rest of their lives. I would had blighted everyone's memories.
I wish I could say words of comfort, there aren't any. Not for something like this. Gah!
I'll be sure to chip in something soon.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Messages In This Thread
Some feelings I need to vent..... - by trboturtle - 09-17-2007, 10:54 PM
More info - by trboturtle - 09-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Re: More info - by ECSNorway - 09-20-2007, 03:44 AM
re:re:more info - by ordnance11 - 09-20-2007, 09:11 PM