Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IC][Story][Arc 1] It's All Relative
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] It's All Relative
(05-21-2018, 09:13 AM)robkelk Wrote: OOC:

The story needs more Ruiko, yes. I'm trying to avoid making "Rui-chan" a Creator's Pet here... and have probably veered too far to the other extreme.

As for an Away Team made up only of Sisters, there are nearly 10,000 of them. Think a Galaxy-class starship crewed only by Sisters. Or maybe that's how the Borg started. Smile

Although now you've got me thinking of whether I could come up with enough plot for a There's Nothing Better sidestory collection focusing on the Sisters and Accelerator, starting off with this story.

Possibly OOC?

"Misaka are not like the Borg at all!   Misaka sisters are all unique.  Misaka 10609 is best at knitting, while Misaka 12883 is 0.7% superior at performing the tea ceremony than average.  Misaka 18720 keeps our Tamogochis fed, and Misaka 13425 unfortunately doesn't have any special skills, Misaka explains while slowly realizing that argument sounds weaker the longer she gives it."

"Misaka will eventually find her special skill! Misaka 13425 desperately clings to the smallest speck of hope."

"Moreover, Misaka do not have anything as gauche as a Queen either, Misaka states while carefully avoiding mentioning her opinion of Misaka Mikoto."
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
[IC][Story][Arc 1] It's All Relative - by robkelk - 07-08-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] It's All Relative - by Labster - 05-21-2018, 11:09 PM