Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Thread? Car Thread!

Wiredgeek Wrote:There is precisely zero possibility I will forget I have a trailer on.
As long as the balance is right. I'm not saying you will forget, but we have an awful lot of people out here that basically buy a truck that doesn't lose a lot of pep when towing, without thinking about the consequences of habit by doing so and get into the situation I describe.
Thankfully, I haven't had to dodge that many of them because they forgot they had the trailer and I was in the merge space.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

I've ridden in a truck with Wire behind the wheel.  I agree that there is precisely zero possibility that he'd forget he had a trailer attached -- and I don't give driving compliments lightly.

Please note that this in no way means he still wouldn't decide to squish you with said trailer.

(Hi, Wire! Big Grin )

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Intentional squish is always on the table, yes. Also, I came up with a new sport last night - van curling! most of the time from the turnagain pass to anchorage I might as well have been a rock with a handleWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979