Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Woman Infatuated with Racist Killers Shuts Down Denver Schools
Florida Woman Infatuated with Racist Killers Shuts Down Denver Schools
[Trigger Warning]
I believe there are a couple of members that were at Columbine so this can be upsetting.

So, a Florida woman infatuated with the Columbine murderers hopped on a plane, landed in Denver, and bought a shotgun with the intention of recreating Columbine.

Hundreds of Denver Schools Are Closed as F.B.I. Seeks Woman ‘Infatuated’ With Columbine

There is a manhunt on the way and hopefully they will catch her before tragedy strikes.

This is our country today, and nothing will be done because it may upset some GI Joe wannabe.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
RE: Florida Woman Infatuated with Racist Killers Shuts Down Denver Schools

You know, if our background check system was actually, you know, working like it was supposed to, it'd look god-awfully funny for someone who has absolutely no residency in another state to suddenly buy a gun there.

But hey, I'm just talking out my ass here. It's not like doing some actual regulations is ever gonna work, right? Because everyone thinks that the only thing that's ever going to work is outright bans.

Oh, hey, what about what happened in New Zealand? Yeah, sure! Ban all the semi-autos! Though it'd be nice if someone knew where the hell he got the other guns from. You know, the ones that had no official record? The ones that no ban would have ever stopped because there was no official record of that guy ever owning those guns. That should have been just as big of a crime as all the lives that man took - and rightfully so, because he used those unregistered weapons to do so.

But hey, I'm just some gun nut from Texas. Ya'll oughta lock up your kids whenever I roll around, because wanting to go to the firing range and squeeze off a few rounds in a controlled environment makes me into a mass murderer just waiting to happen.
RE: Florida Woman Infatuated with Racist Killers Shuts Down Denver Schools
UDATE: They found her. But she's deceased. No further details yet.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/17/s...unt-evans/