[Image: vIlldmW.jpg]
[Image: rLHAJpF.jpg]
[Image: YDZhsex.png]
[Image: Ec2njOM.png]
[Image: WWPzwrM.jpg]
[Image: fAjYApG.jpg]
[Image: xiEg9yB.jpg]
RE: Images: A perfect 10
That's the second time Dana Schwartz's post has appeared here. I really, really want to find her and give her that $50.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(08-02-2019, 11:19 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: That's the second time Dana Schwartz's post has appeared here.  I really, really want to find her and give her that $50.

Make it part of your last will and testament.
I mean, it's just 50 bucks, right?
[Image: steins.jpg]

(source)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
[Image: HzRCep6.jpg]
[Image: BXMH8gI.jpg]
[Image: yC3n0lQ.jpg]
[Image: BJvkSkt.gif]
[Image: xpTPH91.jpg]
[Image: 1TzzTpk.jpg]
[Image: 5LPpfBm.jpg]
(08-03-2019, 10:01 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: 1TzzTpk.jpg]

One of the reasons that the White Rhinoceros is endangered (aside from poachers) is that female rhinos have a better-than-average chance of dying during intercourse. Reproductive science is weird.
(08-03-2019, 10:01 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: yC3n0lQ.jpg]
HAZ U SEEN MI GUD TWIN?

Quote:[Image: BJvkSkt.gif]
At first I thought this was just a loop replaying the dog opening the gate and backing off when it bounced back, but then the gif loaded some more and revealed it was actually happening multiple times before he got through...
--
‎noli esse culus
[Image: XD5xYaB.jpg]
[Image: PlczjUs.jpg]
[Image: Ig3Tc2p.jpg]
[Image: Rt4hCHu.png]
[Image: RxsHlnS.jpg]
[Image: FSX8lNk.png]
[Image: vtvAzC4.jpg]
[Image: R6dsk6x.jpg]
What's the big deal with the pizza anyway? Did that guy have his only copy of some files on the CDR they're abusing or something? I didn't get it in the SV thread, and I still don't see why it's anything but a weird way to cut pizza now.
--
‎noli esse culus
They're putting pineapple on pizza, which is just plain wrong. Smile
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
(08-04-2019, 11:06 PM)Shepherd Wrote: They're putting pineapple on pizza, which is just plain wrong. Smile

Of all the things I've run into...  Pineapple on Pizza is NOT 'just plain wrong'; even though I recognize others choice to NOT have Pineapple on their pizza?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(08-04-2019, 11:06 PM)Shepherd Wrote: They're putting pineapple on pizza, which is just plain wrong. Smile
Plus the people in the image look Italian, so it's like a 'desecration'

I assume it's like deliberately screwing up making tea in from of a Brit, just to watch them squirm.

[Image: IyLWO5C.gif]
[Image: vBAbPod.gif]
[Image: nkLgGAo.png]
[Image: MEEg2Ml.gif]
[Image: RZWNz0Y.jpg]
[Image: RhUQCBn.jpg]
[Image: IgTaIVi.gif]
[Image: WbGw1Fv.gif]

The last pizza I ate had pineapple on it. It was good. Tongue
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Huh... well, now I guess I understand. Pineapple and coconut are the two ingredients that ruin everything they touch.
--
‎noli esse culus
(08-05-2019, 06:53 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Huh... well, now I guess I understand. Pineapple and coconut are the two ingredients that ruin everything they touch.

That makes me wonder...

Have you ever tried a Piña Colada (either normal or virgin)? It's ingredients are almost only coconut and pineapple.

Does the concentration of both things make for the ultimate ruin, or does it go all the way around to being good?
(08-05-2019, 07:50 PM)nemonowan Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 06:53 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Huh... well, now I guess I understand. Pineapple and coconut are the two ingredients that ruin everything they touch.

That makes me wonder...

Have you ever tried a Piña Colada (either normal or virgin)? It's ingredients are almost only coconut and pineapple.

Does the concentration of both things make for the ultimate ruin, or does it go all the way around to being good?

Not that we can try it around here... my husband is actually allergic to coconut (not to the point of swelling, but even coconut oil will leave him in discomfort for days). We generally don't have issues with pineapple, although he occasionally will lovingly call me a monster when I want pineapple and ham on my pizza.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
(08-05-2019, 09:09 PM)LynnInDenver Wrote: Not that we can try it around here... my husband is actually allergic to coconut (not to the point of swelling, but even coconut oil will leave him in discomfort for days). We generally don't have issues with pineapple, although he occasionally will lovingly call me a monster when I want pineapple and ham on my pizza.
Heh.  For all the comments about mutant pizza, in my house not only is it part of every takeout order, but its ALSO THE FIRST ONE consumed.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(08-05-2019, 07:50 PM)nemonowan Wrote: Have you ever tried a Piña Colada (either normal or virgin)? It's ingredients are almost only coconut and pineapple.

When I was rather younger and my sisters were in college, they had some friends around for an evening to play Clue and try new mixed drinks. When they got to the pina colada, I had to leave the room or I'd have thrown up just from the smell, and so I sadly missed the invention, naming, and disposal of 30 Seconds Over Alaska (a flaming iced drink) and The Same Mistake (which involved both whiskey and vodka, daiquiri mix, and astronaut ice cream in a blender, among other ingredients too eldritch and horrible for the human mind to retain) later when they ran out of recipes and just started experimenting with what was left over. The first was apparently a hit, though the slang to call it "the bomb!" only came around much later, and as the name suggests they all swore never to make The Same Mistake again.

(This is one of my favourite stories so you may remember something about it being mentioned before, but it's also one of my favourite stories so - my best attempts at accuracy notwithstanding - it may also differ in some details, because memory is like that.)
--
‎noli esse culus
(08-05-2019, 09:09 PM)LynnInDenver Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:50 PM)nemonowan Wrote:

That makes me wonder...

Not that we can try it around here... my husband is actually allergic to coconut (not to the point of swelling, but even coconut oil will leave him in discomfort for days). We generally don't have issues with pineapple, although he occasionally will lovingly call me a monster when I want pineapple and ham on my pizza.

In that case, if you visit Canada, or if these have been exported to the USA, avoid the "Beyond Meat" burger. Coconut is one of the major ingredients - and they don't put a warning on the label (or the fast-food menu).
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(08-06-2019, 07:12 AM)robkelk Wrote: In that case, if you visit Canada, or if these have been exported to the USA, avoid the "Beyond Meat" burger. Coconut is one of the major ingredients - and they don't put a warning on the label (or the fast-food menu).
Thanks for the heads up as I am also allergic to coconut.

[Image: FktQaMc.jpg]
[Image: TQdZRFq.jpg]
[Image: xfKb0e9.jpg]
[Image: uxtbnB4.jpg]
[Image: L8PSDs2.jpg]
[Image: GvCgZtl.jpg]
[Image: DSd6d8A.jpg]
[Image: vcQugQZ.jpg]
"Whale!"

"Where?"

"At the dock!"

[Image: rigolet-whale.jpg]

(Source)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
[Image: ZZ98oUg.png]
[Image: G3CTuLW.jpg]
[Image: yole8YR.png]
[Image: drspOs4.jpg]
[Image: JvYkjMy.png]
[Image: nEdw2UO.png]
[Image: oh69EZD.jpg]
[Image: 7SpjG3H.png]
[Image: izzBSOt.png]
[Image: Y6SGTYM.png]
[Image: 8rQqWG5.jpg]
[Image: whaw5BH.jpg]
[Image: ht6jrRu.jpg]
[Image: IbgE6qP.jpg]
[Image: cbylF1u.jpg]
[Image: sY42LCm.jpg]
[Image: X5APFSj.jpg]
[Image: JdVxtnb.jpg]
[Image: GCScVwD.jpg]
[Image: u7mRpXk.jpg]
[Image: hdwQsUL.jpg]
[Image: lQY4Ci1.jpg]
[Image: cH16MlO.jpg]
[Image: HmLTzM5.jpg]
(08-09-2019, 09:27 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: GCScVwD.jpg]
[Image: u7mRpXk.jpg]
Great Dralm.  It took me a few minutes to work out that to roll, the DM drops dice through the trapdoor at the top of the one tower, and they come out through the door at the bottom of the steps into that low-walled enclosure.  I'm guessing those walls are high enough that the dice are unlikely to bounce over the walls and fall off the table.  D&D supplies for the idle richer-than-filthy-rich....
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."