Beware of Chicken (original flavour)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109557806
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109557806
|
Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
|
|
Beware of Chicken (original flavour)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109557806 (03-04-2025, 06:05 AM)Norgarth Wrote: Beware of Chicken (original flavour) https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39408/...-strongest (03-02-2025, 10:08 PM)Shepherd Wrote: http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...#pid227007 Also on AO3
--
Rob Kelk Sticks and stones can break your bones, But words can break your heart. Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country. Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
The Weaving Force (Worm/Star Wars) by LD1449 is back from break as of February, now post-Geonosis. Link is to the first of the new chapters
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-108676982
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Rewired Saga (original Cyberpunk style story set in Australia)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109631456
The Adventures of Doctor Curlyhair! Girl Genius! (Worm/Celestial Forge), chapter 31
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14105747/56...ng-of-Ruin
The Song of Ruin (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss). In this chapter, story canon meets/merges with cartoon canon.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Brotherhood of Glass: Episode Four (SU) Chapter Nineteen: What's Done is Done.
TheInkredibleKaptainKaiju Wrote:Tensions reach a tipping point among Fireteam Victor, while Mr. Echo's plan reaches its endgame. https://archiveofourown.org/works/564638.../163216840
Mobile Escalation Skitter Gundam (Worm/Gundam)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34544090 Scaling Up (Worm/D&D/various) https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34544048 Weaver's Web (Worm AU with some influence from The Shadow) https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109697903
Tales of Destiny (OEX gaiden): Bearing Destiny 1.
Yrsillar Wrote:Hey everyone, I know this has been dormant for awhile, we will be resuming updates for this starting with this six part sidestory https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26470/...-destiny-1
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109764491
Maverick Solutions: Crime Doesn't Pay (Enough) [Marvel SI].
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
(03-11-2025, 02:13 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109763261 Royal Road too. And Threads of Destiny (the other OEX meat) 434-Green 3. https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...34-green-3
The Taste of Peaches (Worm AU)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34572407
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109805492
Ciaphas Cain, Warmaster of Chaos. And he's really a coward, just ask him.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
03-12-2025, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2025, 12:54 AM by Norgarth.)
Beware of Chicken
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109819832 TWNY: Director's Cut (RWBY/Worm) https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109806353 EDIT: Weaver's Web side story (Worm AU) https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109821647
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
03-13-2025, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2025, 09:16 AM by Ebony.)
Foxfire, Esquire. has had an Interlude and a new chapter:
Interlude Two: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/102618...erlude-two Chapter 17: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/102618...-seventeen
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
(03-12-2025, 11:52 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Beware of Chicken And https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39408/...ees-part-2
Dogbertcarroll has updated several of his stories since the start of the month. some of them with multiple chapters
I Still Say it Looks Like a Nail (Buffy/SG-1) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5985329/11/...ike-a-Nail Latch Key Kids (Buffy/Teen Titans) (Xander reincarnated as Beast Boy) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10178901/5/Latch-Key-Kids Colors and Capes (Xander dumped into DC, played for laughs) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5985759/14/...-and-Capes Gravity Falls - Shorts! (what it says on the tin presumably, I'm not into Gravity Falls) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10385224/1/...lls-Shorts Harry Potter and the Egger Route (Potter/Witches of Karres/misc) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13722721/26...gger-Route
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
03-14-2025, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2025, 10:50 AM by NifT. Edit Reason: speeling ) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|