Is anyone else have trouble with the rpg.net forums?
I'm getting a message saying I've been blocked.
Cloudflare Ray ID: a44d9a8bbe39bb05
I'm getting a message saying I've been blocked.
Cloudflare Ray ID: a44d9a8bbe39bb05
|
RPG.net forums.
|
|
Is anyone else have trouble with the rpg.net forums?
I'm getting a message saying I've been blocked. Cloudflare Ray ID: a44d9a8bbe39bb05
Just tried it and got the same message. Apparently Cloudflare is so protective of Rpg.net that just trying to look at the site is considered threatening. <grin>
EDIT: Moving this thread to General. The Forums board is about these forums, not other sites with "Forums" in their names.
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
They're just migrating their servers. It's back.
Oh sweet meteor of death
Fall upon us. Deliver us in fire To Peace everlasting. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|