Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#26
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-39263123

Cerulean Stars: An Asari Security Officer in Commander Sisko's Court
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#27
Two late updates,

Old Man Luke chapter 32 (Star Wars Time travel) - Updated 29 Aug

To the stars chapter 76 (PMMM Future AU) - Also updated 29 Aug, but only on AO3, as they couldn't update on ff.net
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#28
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34447-13...oses+5.htm
Cross Purposes 5 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#29
616 (Worm/90-ish Marvel Comics)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126049157
and some artwork for the above
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126049178
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#30
Lantern Granger: On Patrol (HP/DC): Ex's Mark the Spot.

tealruby Wrote:Some breakups are smooth. Others… not so much.
A Brit encounters an American in London, and they unexpectedly discover they’ve something in common. Or someone. Two someones, to be accurate.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/635421.../250934631
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#31
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../250947961
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#32
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126057761

Ciaphas Cain, Warmaster of Chaos. War has come.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#33
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251056146
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

Artiti couldn't help but grin widely as she gave the excited crowd a wave.

...it had finally happened, after meeting so many different peoples. Artiti had almost thought it a childish dream that could never come true, but here it was: a whole crowd where everyone was shorter than her.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#34
Letters to the Lantern! (HP/DC): To Quip, or Not to Quip...

tealruby Wrote:Or is it snark. Taunt? Or skip this part and just beat up the bad guys? Should she practice or embrace the moment. A certain webhead in the Big Apple has these questions and more, writes in hoping that a veteran superhero like Hermione has advice.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/539020.../251125166
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#35
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251150816
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126078941
AltF4: Saviour, Savant, Asshole (Sword Art Online OC).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#36
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126102707

Everqueen WH30k

https://archiveofourown.org/works/214236...adult=true

Oath of Rebellion (SAO)
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#37
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251262506
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/587008.../251238956
More Like Home (Danny Phantom/Batman).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/937406.../251276706
Hollywood by What Is Consensually Agreed Upon as Night (Mage the Ascension).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#38
616 (Worm/90s-ish Marvel Comics)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126100448
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#39
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251362536
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#40
A Young Girl's War Between the Stars (the saga of Tanya, Mina, and incidentally Anakin).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126105845
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#41
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34447-13...oses+5.htm
Cross Purposes 5 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251466751
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#42
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251553871
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#43
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251650566
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/937406.../251647656
Hollywood by What Is Consensually Agreed Upon as Night (Mage the Ascension).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126151031
A Young Devil's Consultancy - sidestory (Youjo Senki/DC).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#44
616 (Worm/90s-ish Marvel Comics)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126153365
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#45
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-126160904
The Girl Who Spun Through Time (Naruto, Hinata time travel fic).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#46
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251746441
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#47
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251854096
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/883000.../251856706
The Song of Ruin (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#48
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../251989301
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)