Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola folks!
Hola folks!
Hola!
I've been reading Bob's Drunkard's Walk starting when there were only a handful of chapters posted for Walk II... let's see that would have been late 98 or some time in 1999.
I live here in the States, on other forums you'll see "The sunny southwest" for the location tag. I enjoy science fiction, fantasy, RPGs (and have characters in a few online games), various genres of anime (including magical girl, I'm one of those excited by the double good news of StrikerS starting up and the clues that Nanoha has been licensed), and as has become clear by now parenthesis. I'm also a fan of forensic programs. Medical Detectives and it's new incarnation as Forensic Files, North Mission Road, Body of Evidence, Dr. G, CSI Vegas...
As the user name hints I'm also furry fen, but as I like to say I'm not actually insane. Crazy yes, insane no. Smile Speaking of Nanoha, Yuuno is clearly a furry in denial. I mean really, "Gee, I've just lost a magical fight and don't even have the strength to stand up. I know! I'll turn myself into a ferret!" I think if we ever get to see flashback's of his life prior to the first show we'll see he was always looking for excuses for ferret time. Smile
Like many Americans I have managed to get into debt. Credit cards. Can't live with them, can't live with them. Slowly getting it paid down, and once it is don't intend to let it get so loaded again for anything short of an emergency. But without annoyances the good things in life wouldn't have anything to be compared to.
And I really need to start studying Spanish again so I can say more than Hola!
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.
Re: Hola folks!
Hi, LilFluff, welcome to the forums!
Quote:
I've been reading Bob's Drunkard's Walk starting when there were only a handful of chapters posted for Walk II... let's see that would have been late 98 or some time in 1999.
Wow. That's a serious long-time reader. I suspect that Chris Angel and Rob Kelk have been reading since back then, so that puts you in some august company.
Well, I'm glad ot have you here after all these years. I'm sure you've already jumped right in with both feet, so just go ahead and have fun.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Wow. That's a serious long-time reader. I suspect that Chris Angel and Rob Kelk have been reading since back then, so that puts you in some august company.
Long enough I lost the web site twice (that Google losing a website is getting a little harder if you can at least remember the name of the place) and can't remember how I originally came across it. I either was pointed to Drunkard's Walk by someone or perhaps was following a link relating to I.S.T. I think. Maybe. But since I don't actually remember it might have been something completely different.
Quote:
Well, I'm glad ot have you here after all these years. I'm sure you've already jumped right in with both feet, so just go ahead and have fun.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I may have actually posted a message or two back a few years ago before the spammers stopped most places from allowing unregistered posting. However, unlike Teikoku Kagekidan, I've arrived early enough in Fensapce's life to have some hope of catching up. Smile And considering that one of those meme quiz test things I took a while back pegged me as a Character Player. I have to admit I have created far more RPG characters than I've actually played. And poked around other places too.
Time to poke around some more.
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.
Enjoy yourself, then!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.