Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SkyKnight Online! (Bwahahahaha!!! B) )
SkyKnight Online! (Bwahahahaha!!! B) )
Greetings to all and sundry! ^_^
(Okay, for everyone who's been nagging me to log into the DW Forums, you can STOP now!! Sheesh!! =P )
Anyhow, I'm here at last. Let the PUNishment commence. Wink
(Come back! I was *kidding!!!* =P )
I'll likely be doing most of my posting in the near future in the CoH-related forums. My fanfic stuff is in flux at the moment for a variety of reasons; I'm currently working on a short story based on my main blaster on the Virtue Server, MechaDeuce. (Just think of him as SkyKnight's older brother. Big Grin )
If anyone's curious what the idea is, check out my main webpage at www.bgcrisis.com for a clue. Wink
If anyone's really curious, I can post an excerpt in the forums.
Sayonara!
Bert Van Vliet
skyknight@sentex.net
(aka SkyKnight, MechaDeuce, Flaymecat, Captain Vaeria, Bladestryke, Winterwynd, Stormwynd, Saberkitten, Northwarden....)
Re: SkyKnight Online! (Bwahahahaha!!! B) )
Quote:
Let the PUNishment commence
In my old AD&D group, if someone uttered a groaner like that, I'd usually wave a six-sider at him/her and say, "Die!" (What? Threat? No, I wasn't threatening him, I was telling him what I had in my hand! Really, officer!)
Welcome.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Hello, Welcome, and Who are you, again? (very, very, very big grin)
Good to see you haven't dropped off the 'net. I suspect you'll fit in well around here; our style of humour is usually appreciated in these parts.
Oh, yes... where the (expletive-deleted) is the next chapter of Bubblegum Zone? (C'mon, you knew somebody would ask; may as well be from a friendly face...)

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Excellent! Great to have you aboard, Bert!
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
*points*
See? See? THAT'S why I love this forum so much. A huge amount of my favourite fanfiction authors post here.
Hi Rob! ^_^
(BTW, email me your snail mail address off-forum again - I couldn't find it when sending out my Christmas cards this year. Sad )
I haven't vanished - just been buried in Real Life and CoH for a variety of reasons. Tongue
As for Zone #11...ummm....can I plead the fifth? ^^;
Offstage voice: NO! You live in Canada! The fifth amendment doesn't apply to you!!
SkyKnight: Um....errr.... o_O;
Zone #11 is still in-progress. Due to aforementioned factors, progress has been slower than I'd have liked.
I *did* make some CoH-related fanfics though - even sent them in to the official comic. They didn't get used, so I'm going to put them up on my webpage at some point. [Image: banana-dance.gif]
Offstage voice: Hey! That's NOT the ...
*WHACK!*
SkyKnight: (hiding broken baseball bat) Yes, I know it's not the same thing, but it's the best I can do for the moment. Think of it as appetizers... =P
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
Quote:
(BTW, email me your snail mail address off-forum again - I couldn't find it when sending out my Christmas cards this year. Sad )
Done, to your torlys address.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012