Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow....
Wow....
That's all I have to say about this.
Just Wow....
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

delicious.

read fark.com, Dragon, it'll keep you wowing all day long.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

D'oh!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I think my favorite news story is the guy who escaped from prison in a helicopter, while he was on trial for escaping from prison in a helicopter.

I mean, what the hell.

Something similar to what Glidergun posted took place in Australia about ten years ago:

In March 25, 1999, librarian Lucy Dudko hijacked a helicopter supposedly to check out the upcoming Olympic site in Sydney. Using a gun she forced pilot, Tim
Joyce, to land on the Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre grounds. Waiting was John Killick, who was serving 28 years for armed robberies. He jumped in
the helicopter making an escape while being fired on by guards and cheered on by inmates. They landed in a park where Killick hijacked a taxi at gunpoint. The
two were able to elude authorities for six weeks before being arrested at the Bass Hill Tourist Park.

Lucy Dudko, dubbed Red Lucy by the media, was sentenced to the maximum of 10 years and was sent to Mulawa Correctional Centre women's prison.
On May 9, 2006 she was released on parole after serving 7 years of her sentence. John Killick is eligible for parole in 2013 when he will be 71. (Information from Wikipedia)

What's particularly odd about this one is that according to Nury Vittachi, Killick had been broken out of prison in 1984, also by a devoted girlfriend. The
guy must be one hell of a sweet-talker.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.