Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Stay Night Movie Official Trailer Debuts
Fate/Stay Night Movie Official Trailer Debuts
Bad YouTube videos of camcorder footage of a trailer in Japan have been circulating for some time, but with about a month to go before the release(January
23rd), the first official trailer for Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works has shown up.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/v/sSFvqYCI4bU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1][/url]

I'm intrigued to see how much they can fit in one movie. Admittedly, the anime compressed bits and pieces of all three routes into one season, but if they
skimp a little more on the day to day stuff and Nasu's strange obsession with extensive descriptions of Japanese food preparation, I think this has the
possibility to be quite awesome.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

... well. Dang.

Gonna be a big day for me.

FSN movie release.

Nanoha movie release.

All on my birthday.

Yay! Happy Birthday To Me!
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

The anime was more focused on the Fate route. This route should be interesting.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Well, the anime pulled up a few elements from UBW, notably when they expanded Caster's arc.

Thankfully, the Realta Nua version of the FSN game gave us something slightly less ridiculous than a mana transfer dragon to replace the sex scenes.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."