Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese Alan Moore Fan-Comic
Japanese Alan Moore Fan-Comic
No, not a comic about certain Alan Moore properties.

A fan comic about Alan Moore.

As a
Japanese schoolgirl.

----------------

Epsilon

I didn't bat an eyelash at this. There is something wrong with me.

Bwaaaaaah?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

What he said. That's... weird.

I hope someone with a camera happens to be near the real Alan Moore when he gets wind of this... ^.^

--Sam

"Please sign my DVD of Watchmen Babies in V for Vacation!"

That someone with a camera would probably be doomed to die a horrifying and painful death. Not that we'd ever know, since he'd be fed to a snake god
afterwards.

A Japanese-British Schoolgirl. Is it wrong to equate (this girl-)Alan Moore and Cute?
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Heh. It's a cute picture, yes.

On rpg.net they are now speculating on the entire set of comic authors-tans. Like Neil Gaiman-tan (gothic lolita) and Frank Miller-tan (whore) and so on.

--------------

Epsilon

Why do I get the feeling that Terry Pratchett-tan would come out something like Luna Lovegood?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that Terry Pratchett-tan would come out something like Luna Lovegood?
And her sister, Douglass Adams-Tan. Even sillier, but less hidden wisdom.

Quote: s3yang wrote:

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

And her sister, Douglass Adams-Tan. Even sillier, but less hidden wisdom.

I dunno. I'd say that they're about the same... though, granted, I haven't really read much of Terry Pratchet. Whereas what I've read of DA
gives me the vibe of "Okay kids, this is how you DO NOT avoid a trainwreck!" Which is always good advice, just the same. Wink

*Thinks for a moment and then snaps his fingers* Douglas-tan would be a little more like the Weasely Twins - incredible fun to hang around with once you get
the hang of it. Whereas Terry-tan's pretty much like our Loveable Loopy Luna - you gotta look underneath the underneath with her, or else you won't be
able to tell if she's coming or going.

EDIT: Oh, and for the icing on the cake? Make them twin engines of mayhem; they intentional play off of each other's vibe just to spread even more
insanity. Wink

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Bwaaaaaah?
This is from the culture that gave us the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan]OS-tan, the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecha_Musume]Mecha Musume, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afuganisu-tan]Afghanis-tan - why are you so surprised?

(All I'm surprised at is that it took this long to happen...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I won't start being worried until h-doujinshi of these characters starts appearing.

Well, that's not strictly true. I'd have to get copies of the h-doujinshi first before that might happen. '.'

-Morgan.