Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi hi...
Hi hi...
Just me from the EPU forums... I'd be using Black Aeronaut here instead of NeoRavenk7, but eZboard makes getting rid of an old account a pain in the ass if you ever had your own board. Blargh.-NeoRaven

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe

Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Re: Hi hi...
Yo! welcome Big Grin
Have a seat and jump in when you feel like it..._____________________________
HK-47: "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"
Hey, NeoRaven! Nice to see another EPU poster drifting in and settling down in our little corner of cyberspace. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Will do, gentlemen, will do. In fact, something I'd like to do is post snippets of fiction I've been working on in the Other People's Fanfiction section and getting some much needed 'outside' feedback from other people who write fiction as well...
... Just as soon as I remember to bring it with me to the library on a floppy. erk..-NeoRaven

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe

Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Go right ahead. That's one of the things it's there for.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03