Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning, all.
Morning, all.
... or evening, or afternoon.
At risk of making this too long, I'll try to be brief.
1.)who is this guy?
-a man of many words but comperatively little content, or as some would put it, a habitual rambler. he's trying to get better, though.
-a CS student, when he's not being a slacker.
-a lurker on the UF forum.
-one of Nate's merry bunch of misfits.
-writer of the occasional piece of text.
-avid readed of a great number of things, including DW. but then, that's pretty much a given here.
2.)how did he get here?
-I can't remember right now, but it was either via EPU forum, or during my time of obsessive searching for more good BGC fics.
3.)no, here as in the forum.
-linked DW on another forum, linked the stories from that forum to this place, then figured it'd be ne gers to not introduce myself.
4.)what now?
-I'll likely be popping up here and there in-between extended periods of lurking about.
5.)that all?
-Yes.

-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: Morning, all.
Well, what can I say after all that but "Welcome"? So... um... welcome. Good to have you around, Griever.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.

A figure trudges through the desolate, occasionally pixelated and alphanumeric-represented landscape, finally coming to a wall overgrown with greenery. Said greenery is examined, before a hand sweeps vine, weed and the occasional thorn-bush out of the way. The other produces a key, which is then fitted into a clunky lock.
It turns with a grinding, grueling noise.
The figure pushes the now revealed door, which swings open, creaking on rusty hinges and allowing it entrance to a simple, if exceedingly dusty office.
It doffs its hat, which produces further clouds of cloying contaminant on hitting the nearby easy-chair.
"Koff," the figure coughs away dust, peering into the gloom to see stacks of paper and archaic monitors flickering with line upon line of text.
"My, what big backlog I have."

---
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm

Welcome back, stranger... Hope we didn't do too badly with your Fenspace characters while you were gone.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

... I'm going to need a diagram, aren't I?
I've been blocked on writing for the past few years, for a number of reasons personal and not, and I'm trying to get my mojo back now - revisiting old haunts, dusting off old accounts, the works - in-between the bouts of job hunting. So yeah, I'll be catching up with what's been done with Fenspace since I'd left ... and it looks to be an impressive bit of content, make no mistake. Should something gel, you lot shall be the first to know.
---