Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hello All
After lurking on this board for quite a while, I finally broke down and got an account. Now that I've gotten an account, I guess I need to introduce myself. Smile
My name is Jeanne Hedge. Some of you might recognize my name from a few BGC fanfics I've written. My stuff is nowhere near Bob's class, but a few of my stories have been pretty well received, and I like to think I do ok.
If you RPG using any of R.Talsorian's BGC RPG books, my old website is mentioned in all three books as one of their information sources. I was quite honored and surprised when that happened - I don't think very many of us "civilians" listed knew they were going to do that. But I digress - as I said, they reference my old website - the current URL is www.jhedge.com. It's not just BGC stuff - I run a fairly popular story site from there too that some of you may be interested in.
I'm also one of the moderators for RAAC. Bob's recent update of the version of Drunkard's Walk II that was in the archive gave me an excuse to go back and re-read everything again, which was quite enjoyable (but then I'm preaching to the choir here)
The last couple years I've been the moderator for the fanfic panel at Anime Central, and I've just been asked back to moderate the fanfic panel for ACen 2K4 -- hope to see some of you there!
Regards,
Jeanne Hedge
http://www.jhedge.com
Re: Hello All
Welcome, Jeanne! Thanks for finally going public.
And people, don't let Jeanne's humility fool you. "Dear Mom", "Into the Shadows" and "We Just Want To Help You" are among some of the best BGC short fiction that I know of. You can find'em at www.jhedge.com/mine.htm on her site, along with a bunch of other good stuff!

-- Bob
---------
"Flan on!" -- The battlecry of the Human Dessert
Re: Hello All
Quote:
Welcome, Jeanne! Thanks for finally going public.
Given how long I've been lurking, I'd say it's about time ^_^Jeanne

Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com
go.compuserve.com/Comic

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia