Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Introduction
Yet Another Introduction
I should have done this sooner but sometimes my stupid side comes out when my attention wanders. So anyway on with the introduction. I'm 24 and was lucky enough to graduate from college with a BA: MIS degree. Also in college I joined a internationl co-ed service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega. Which I'm still active in today. I'm currently hoping to get back into school for another Bachlor's degree this time in Teaching.
I'm also a gamer. I've played a bunch of different systems most often MERPs and the Palladium system. I'm also into strategy and war games on the computer and their board game incarnations.
I'm an anime fan with a large range of likeable series. Also I like to read and read a lot. My main intrliest for books is Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Fiction. Finally last but not least I'm a large music fan. I currently own over 300 cds with stuff from just about every different genre out there. I think that's it. Any questions can be directed here to this thread I guess.

Shawn Earl
Re: Yet Another Introduction
Welcome to the forums, Koryimran, and thanks for the intro. Just out of curiosity, how did you stumble across us here? Through the anime fandom, or through the gaming side?

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Well I could say I stumbled over the cat that likes to sleep near my computer, but I don't think that's a truthful answer. Actually I came on over through the Eyrie Productions site. I've been reading their stuff for years. When people post links to their own creative works over their I like to check it out. Mostly because the the greater majority of people on the Eyrie boards have more intelligence then most people who run around in forums.

Shawn Earl
Ah, cool. One of the recommendations on EPU. I try not to blow my own horn there, even in relevant discussions; it just seems impolite. But I'm more than happy to see what other folks think. Anyway, thanks for following that lead!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.