Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dare we hope...?
Dare we hope...?
It's a truism that, in order to buy the rights to translate and release a series, those rights have to be up for sale. Which is what's stopped Sailor Moon Stars from being released in North America... http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/17240.html]until now.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

robkelk Wrote:It's a truism that, in order to buy the rights to translate and release a series, those rights have to be up for sale. Which is what's stopped Sailor Moon Stars from being released in North America... until now.
Spoiler picture for after R~
(oops, wrong board)
Be nice if someone did get it (and doesn't sit on it).  B nice too to have a complete set of episodes instead of having a so-called "complete" set that's missing an episode...

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Yes, indeed.

If this does lead to a release, and that release doesn't have any avoidable flubs on the order of the muffled, low-quality audio present in the last release of that series, I'm almost certainly going to pick up the lot - which would make the first time I've bought an official US release of anything Sailor Moon so far.

(Unfortunately, I don't yet remotely have the budget to get in on the bidding for the series itself. It's on my long-term projects list, though.)