Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nyar!
Nyar!
I go away for a little bit and Bob changes forums. Eh, as Logan said, at least there's no popups. I'm Aaron Johnson, known to many as Ebony. Regular reader of the EPU forum and stories and starting to be a fan of Bob's work as well. I also do work in the RPG market, as Senior Editor for Living Room Games, the company that picked up the Earthdawn license from FASA (now WizKids). I also have a day job as a proofreader; one that I'm trying to bail out of sometime soon.
Ebony the Black Dragon
aka Draco Draconis Ebenium
known to FASA as Aaron F. Johnson
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Re: Nyar!
Quote:
I go away for a little bit and Bob changes forums.
Well, I was getting tired of the oversimple page that hostedscripts provided. It was okay, but I found myself actually loathing to write anything on it. Not quite the same here, as I'm sure folks will note.
Quote:
Eh, as Logan said, at least there's no popups.
Well, that's because I'm paying for a higher level of service -- the next six months just cost me $34 the other night. Ezboard has a nice hook -- you get the higher level of service for a month free when you sign up, and when you realize you just can't settle for the real "free" service level, you shell out a relatively small amount to keep the features you like.
Ahem. Anyway, back to the real topic at hand.
Quote:
I'm Aaron Johnson, known to many as Ebony.
And welcome to The Price is Right... oops, I mean to the new board. (Yes, I'm punchy tonight. Not enough sleep will do that to you...) I'm glad you're enjoying the story; knowing that I'm entertaining people helps keep me going during the tough writing times.
Quote:
I also do work in the RPG market,
We game writer/editors have to stick together!

Thanks for joining the fun!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.