Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not trust anything said here...
Do not trust anything said here...
Since we're introducing ourselves, I am the somewhat mysterious Mr. Fnord, a regular on the EPU boards and gadfly for Nathan's pet project. No one has seen my true face and lived -- except Bob DeJesus, and that's only because I paid for the sketch.
I rule the wastelands between the East and West Coasts from deep within the Fortress of Arrogance, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. None dare venture closer than Chicago without asking my leave, and those who trespass suffer a fate that is both terrible and humiliating.
Obligitory Self-Promotional Link: www.jihad.net/ is my own pet project, not affiliated with Osama bin Laden. (Not anymore, at least.)
I think that's about all you're cleared for at the moment, so this transmission will end in 35 seconds...
--
Mr. Fnord, ruling the world since 1990.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Re: Do not trust anything said here...
I don't know who you think you're fooling, since you've said way too much to be a fnord, fnord of the fnord, or fnord fnord. I suggest you contact fnord about fnord and learning to fnord fnord fnord. Unless of course your fnord was just a fnord, and you're trying to fnord us.
Fnord.
Offsides
SJGames MIB #FNORD - Fnord division [Image: smile.gif]Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Re: Do not trust anything said here...
Unless we're talking about the products of the Fnord Motor Company, of course.
Welcome to the Forums, Mr. F!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.