Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next entry in the 1:1 scale giant robot lineup
Next entry in the 1:1 scale giant robot lineup
According to Sankaku Complex (warning - sidebars NSFW) translating Gigazine (note - Japanese text), Yamanashi prefecture will be host to a full-size Eva Unit in "late July".

"A full size cockpit is also said to be included in construction (admission extra)." Now I'm worried - where are they getting the LCL?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Too bad it's a bit of a cheat, being "caged" (or, as the article notes, just a bust).
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I've been wondering whether they'll include the side balcony Gendo stands on in the first episode and whether they will employ a Gendo lookalike to say "The tourist is useless. Wake up Rei." Tongue

That is awesome. I'll be sure to share photos if I get the chance to go and it'll probably be one of the few 'otaku' activities I can get my fiance to partake in - she happens to like Evangelion, especially Asuka. (^_^)

The trouble is that I'll be underway until August when it happens. (_ _) *Headesk*

blackaeronaut Wrote:That is awesome. I'll be sure to share photos if I get the chance to go and it'll probably be one of the few 'otaku' activities I can get my fiance to partake in - she happens to like Evangelion, especially Asuka. (^_^)

The trouble is that I'll be underway until August when it happens. (_ _) *Headesk*
That reminds me - did you ever get to see the Gundom RX-78 in person? And if so - pics? ^_^

*Sighs* I could only wish. My ship's schedule kept me from it. Leading up to INSURV we were working six days a week - Sundays I pretty much spent sleeping if I wasn't out for a date with my fiance.