Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death man! It's like so...man..he get inside your head... he looks at you and says whacked out things!
Death man! It's like so...man..he get inside your head... he looks at you and says whacked out things!
Dennis Hopper.  Dead.  Cancer.  Prostate cancer.
Fuck.  While not my favorite actor, Hopper's manic, feverish, body language and delivery had me hooked from Apocalypse Now, to Blue Velvet; and even as he aged, his turns as elder statesman nutjobs were always worth the time to watch.
Gary Coleman.  Also dead.  Different Stroke.  Natural.  Oddly enough this is rare for the short in Hollywood (Why not Tom Cruise! Why! Why!) as suicide is normally the way, from little Herve to manic midget David Rappaport (in his own words; not the shortest man in the world, but pretty fucking close); the short tend to take their own lives in Hollywood (okay - Coleman did try several times.)  Don't know how to feel about it.  I watched the show as a kid.  Melancholy.  That is about all.  Though one can smile at the thought of Conrad Bain and Todd Bridges pointing fingers at each other and silently mouthing 'next.'