Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rental Magica for, umm, cheaper
Rental Magica for, umm, cheaper
If anyone here hasn't seen Rental Magica yet, the first DVD set (out of two) is up on Rightstuf's daily deals page today.  For what its worth, I really enjoyed it, and the book that comes packaged with the DVD set is pretty neat.  Linky.  Just thought I'd mention it.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

No, I don't regret pre-ordering both boxes at close to full price. It's that good a show. Go buy this one if you haven't yet.

(Now that I've seen it in both broadcast and chronological order, I'll say that it makes a lot more sense in chronological order.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Rental Magica is in the Daily Deals again today, if anyone missed last time and wants it.
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

I'm starting to feel a bit like a broken record, but Rental Magica is in the Daily Deals again. It's part two this time though, so that's something, right?
By the way, does anyone know where I could get ahold of a translation of the light novels these are based on? I'm curious what happens next, and who knows if the anime will be continued.
-----