Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nanoha Force Ch. 08 out now
Nanoha Force Ch. 08 out now
Finally we get some back story in the threat, and it looks like we'll get to see some of the AEC weapons in action. Vita's upgraded Smile

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sen ... oha_force/]MangaFox list page link.

Huh. So, we've got a group of bad guys that I really can't feel sorry for. That's a first in Nanoha...

Give 'em time. I'm expecting backstory on a few of them with a full on Despair Event Horizon. :lol
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

I think it's the line "Sure, murder's a crime, but you get used to it."

Remember the comment about what the Eclipse Virus does to the people infected with it.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

What we've seen is a slow slipping into darkness. I get the feeling that they're failed weapons.

Reminds me a lot of the Mirage/whatever from Sound Stage X. Weaponized lifeforms were a mainstay of Saint Era Belka.

I would not be shocked for Einhart and Vivio to get involved with this at some point.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Anyone have a good link to a mass-download of the scanslations of this and Vivid, yet?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Hrm... I found one of the people involved with GiB, who scanslates Force, among other things. http://raizoo.wordpress.com/

Be advised, the links are parsed through some ad-site called skimlinks.com. It looks harmless, though.

Also be advised: files are hosted on Mediafire.com. Expect to have to sign up for an account, but if you have twitter or facebook this process is simplified. A free account will be all you need.

Mediafire doesn't require a signup to download things....
In fact, it's one of the least nagging of the download sites for getting files.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Ah, my mistake then. Wordpress's advertising partner was messing around with Firefox so much that I had to enter the links manually.

...okay.  Is anyone else freaked out by Hayate doing the Gendo Pose?

Not really. Mostly because it seems to mean Someone's Gonna Die for doing that to Signum and Agito. Former little cripple orphan be *pissed*.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

If Hayate is the next Nanoha Next update, we know just HOW badly ruined someone is about to be...
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Chapter 9

.....ha!

Vita's upgrade isn't anything more than an upgrade of Graf Eisen's old old old trick of slamming metal balls into them. Just with plasma charges now.

Also, Ancient Velka has a thing about tiny girls powering warships, I think.
---
waste."

Ancient Velka had a thing for using weaponized humans in general.

With varying levels of bad side effects, such as Einhart's genetic memory. Or Ix' little problem with causing a zombie apocalypse whenever she's conscious.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead