Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahoy!
Ahoy!
You folk can call me Katrina - or Kat - or Cat - or... you know what? Just call me, and we'll figure it out from there!
Anywho, I'm Kat, an old-time Roleplayer, off-and-on-again writer, and character creator extraordinaire obsessive. I'm also big on MMOs, like City of Heroes. Among countless others! The folk in the Legendary global channel nudged me here... and, well, here I am! They've been an absolute pleasure to settle in with, even as a Supergroup non-member, so I've come here mostly to pester them further take my enjoyment of their company to new heights.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Greetings, probable Earthling.  Nice to see you here.

Hello, person-of-multiple-names! Welcome aboard!

I don't spend very much time in the Legendary forum, but you'll probably notice me everywhere else around here. (No, I don't have a life. Why do you ask?) Don't be afraid to look around and dive in anywhere that catches your eye...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Yes, we have lots to offer imaginative and creative people here. Welcome!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome....
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Woop. I thought I had it set in my signature; but I apparently missed it. I'm @Catministrator in-game, as well!

Welcome Kat, mind the oddness and crazy... unless you into it. Tongue

Pffft. Don't you recall? The oddness and crazy is what inclined me to hang around you folk in the first place! Tongue

Hmmm, point.

Then you will fit in here juuuust right. Tongue

Howdy! Welcome to the nut house. (^_^)

Been working on some projects over in Other People's Fanfiction, so it it's your thing, critical commentary is appreciated, even if it isn't the most flattering. Just look for the big 'dskswdyhms' search tag. (^_^Wink

But don't let me distract you from the other fun stuff. (You should really check out Fenspace while your here! Wink
Oh, and BTW: Nice avatar!

Thanks! They're both commissions I've bought of OCs of mine, as it so happens. Smile

Ah. Was wondering that as I read through the topic, and now I know!

Hai Catmin!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children