Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The USA-Japan aliance Manga
The USA-Japan aliance Manga
I remember this was mentioned on this board: http://www.usfj.mil/manga/

well there is a translation, warning, site NSFW; http://www.wakachan.org/os/res/46712.html

it's clear that Japan and the USA are united by their great hatred of carrots Wink

USA-kun is too cute.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Huh. I can't believe the "Usa, G.I." joke went right by me until someone explained it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I missed it, too -- and I was a USA G.I. (though never in Japan).
I am humbled and shamed, and will now go off to commit ritual suicide by chocolate-binging.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

...This is from the same artist who did the manga using lines from Full Metal Jacket to teach English, isn't it? o.O;
--Sam
"So the junta has become the hunted!"

Awesome! Now I can actually understand this. I would love to have my fiance read this so she can get a better understanding of what I'm involved in... though granted, that will come when they tell about the USN's inolvment with the JMSDF.

Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how "intimate" they were?
------------------
Epsilon

Apparently. ^.^
--Sam
"If that's art, then art is dirty and weird!"

Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Wink

@epsilon and black.

lol, I'm joinking that for my signature.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

My work here on the Internet is, at last, accomplished. Wink

Okay, my mind dropped well and truly into the gutter the moment I read that.... 4chan has well and truly warped my mind.

I don't even go to 4chan and it warps my mind. %)

Anonymous delivers. Always.