Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better late than whatever
Better late than whatever
Hello, and pardon me for the late intro!

This handle is not my attitude nor personality; it's an artefact from the old Gamma World RPG, one of the cryptic societies I though was cool when I was a kid, and lately, my online gaming handle [the only superhero I have left in Champions Online, my first ship in Star Trek Online, my Tanki Online handle, and my Fallen London handle. I go by "Khaat" on SD.net]

I've written scads of absolute drek since being introduced to the setting (SD.net back in August '15, thanks!), most never to see the light of day. I've posted a couple of things in Fenspace "Vignettes", feel free to drop me any feedback.

See you on the boards,
Justin
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
"Being told to be 'open minded' about something is usually a code for 'you're not going to like this, but I want to subject you to it anyway'. Conversely, being told that you are 'closed-minded' is generally a means of asserting that 'I don't like the fact that you're proving me wrong, so I will pretend that your failure to agree with my argument is a philosophical deficiency'." - RationalWiki

Greetings, and welcome to the Looney bin!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Indeed, welcome to the fun.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.