Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three "AIC Heroines" anime figures for sale
Three "AIC Heroines" anime figures for sale
As mentioned over on General/General, I recently got a box of 10 "AIC Heroines" figures. I'm selling off three duplicates: Pretty Sammy from Magical Girl Pretty Sammy (I've already promised first refusal on this one to Morganni), Iczer-1 from Iczer-1, and Akari from Battle Athletes. These are the standard figures, not the "re-paint" ones with translucent hair. The figures are approximately 11cm (4.5") tall, and not in scale to each other.
I'm asking $US10 each, plus the cost of whatever shipping method you specify - this is close to my cost for each figure (including customs). I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. If you don't want the box, I can put the figure in a bubble-mailer and mail it as an envelope; if you do want the box, it'll have to go as a small parcel, which costs more. I've kept three boxes in good enough shape to re-glue closed.
As already mentioned, I've promised first refusal on the Pretty Sammy figure to Morganni. If I don't hear from him by Tuesday morning, I'll assume he doesn't want it. For either or both of the other two, first offer to buy for each figure received at robkelk -atsign- gmail -period- com takes it or them.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Re: Three "AIC Heroines" anime figures for sale
About how much would it cost for the shipping? '.'
-Morgan, definately wants the Pretty Sammy one... and wishes it was Iczer-2 instead of 1..."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
That depends on where you are...
If you don't want the box and you're in Canada (there's no savings for this in shipping or not shipping the box outside of Canada), it's $CAD1.78 for postage plus the cost of a bubble mailer - call it $CAD2.75 (Edit: or $USD2.50) unless I can find less expensive bubble mailers than the ones at Staples.
If you're not in Canada, or you do want the box, see this page on the Canada Post site, and use the appropriate "Personal" option. Originating postal code is "K1V 0V4", package weight is 0.08 kg, and dimensions are 14 cm x 9 cm x 5.5 cm. Since I'll be re-using the brown paper needed to wrap and pad the box, it would be wrong to charge for handling. Edit: Then visit xe.com to convert that to $USD.
Edit: Boy did I overestimate the weight... What I quoted earlier was close to what all three figures weigh - the number that's now listed is correct.
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

As expected, Morganni was first to ask for the Pretty Sammy figure. Iczer-1 and Akari are still available...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

All gone - thank you for your interest.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk