Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do scissors look for in a sock?
What do scissors look for in a sock?
The sock that's still here is definitely Ms. Right from my point of view, but the scissors have eloped with her twin instead. Why?

- CD, just doesn't understand
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

My cosmic brain said get stuck in the battleship, and don't imagine what life would be like without footstools on the way.

-Logan
(I've always wanted to be a sock.)--------------------
Dueling surrealism! Is that banjos I hear?
--------------------

It's time for a VISION QUEST.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

I wouldn't want to imagine a life without footstools anyway - what would the anvil fairies make their rings from? - but the battleship is filled with sea-stars and their agents. It would take a greased eel just to get inside, let alone remain with all the stewards, and that battleaxe of a maitre'd. Perhaps Wiredgeek is right and a VISION QUEST would yield the right way.

- CD, was actually being literal, having lost both a left sock and pair of scissors today, but surreality is fine too.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

Are you sure it was the left sock?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The pair of socks in question has both heels and an asymmetrical toe, so yes. They are very comfy even in tight shoes due to not bunching up, and so I am perturbed. That the scissors went missing off the hook they usually hang on at the same time (or I noticed it shortly after at least) just made it that much "better."

- CD
--

I'm sorry but they where needed for my plan for world domination. Smile
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Left sneaker, not left sock.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

If you like my footstool, wait until you see my end table.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Ceiling Rei sees what you did there...

-Logan
--------------------
"Heeeey...."
--------------------

Well, what Robin Williams originally did, at least.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.