Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And we now have our first look at...
And we now have our first look at...
...the new Wonder Woman.  Doesn't look bad, either.  Reminds me of some the recent costume changes I've noticed while still evoking the classic outfit.  (Well, the post-WWII outfit, after they lost the skirt.)
(Edit:  fixed link.  Strange, the link markup didn't like the URL for some reason, although the linking toolbutton had no problem with it.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Pull us out from under, Wonder Woman!
However; the link is malformed, Bob.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Foxboy Wrote:However; the link is malformed, Bob.
Fixed link is fixed

Hmmmmm... So, Diana's going to be in charge of a company in this version? (No, they aren't cribbing from the Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne backstories to get folks to pay attention to the series, honest...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Hmmm! Well for me the costume works! It's sort of part traditional and partly reminding me of the recent reboot from the comics. I like it!

And unless she is spirit gummed into it, the first uppercut she throws is going to lead to the quest for the golden apples being completed.

Apples Smapples. Thems MELONS, boy.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Too shiny. Seriously, it looks like latex bondage gear with all that photoshopped gleam added in. Also the heels are a bit much. Other than that, (shrug) not bad.
--------------
Epsilon

Epsilon Wrote:Too shiny. Seriously, it looks like latex bondage gear with all that photoshopped gleam added in. Also the heels are a bit much. Other than that, (shrug) not bad.
--------------
Epsilon
Isn't that intentional, given some of the early comics?   
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.