Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Nanoha A's box set
Looking for Nanoha A's box set
I want to give a box set of "Nanoha A's" as a Christmas gift, but it appears to be completely out of print everywhere on line.  If anyone happens to spot one in a local store, at US$35 or less, please let me know so we can broker a deal.  Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Have you looked at Deep Discount?  While the fact they somehow managed to get the titles on the two box sets mixed up doesn't give as much confidence as I'd like, the product code and box art on the linked page matches the A's box set I have.  It's at about $30, so it could be worth a shot.
Edit:
You may also be able to order it from here. Scroll down a bit, its listed as season two near the bottom of the page.
Edit #2:
Barnes and Noble looks like they have it, but its priced at ~$45.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Thanks, Jorlem. Deep Discount is one of my usual sources, but I didn't notice the discrepancy that you did. The B&N link says it won't be available before Dec 24, so that's effectively a no go -- we need it for a gift exchange on the 20th. And what do you know about the second place? Is it dependable?
-- Bob
---------

I haven't ever ordered anything from them myself, but they are one of the sponsors at Anime News Network. I think that is probably a good sign, but I can't make any promises. You can find a link to their homepage if you go to any  http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ site, and look at the bottom of the body portion of the page (not the article links off to the side).
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

OKay. Thanks again.
-- Bob
---------

Glad to be of help.
-----