Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*POOF* The Forum Pervert Reappears
*POOF* The Forum Pervert Reappears
After three weeks battling a 7mm kidney stone.  I have returned. 
Victorious, I must add.

Damn. Good to know you're all right.

I don't even want to think about that.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

7mm

Shit dude. Or not shit.... as that may be. That had to be painful. Welcome back.

After passing what I think was a 2mm one a couple of years back... I'll be over in the corner whimpering in sympathy.

Seriously, welcome back.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

OWWWWWW! $#%@&! I too get those darn things. I've never been told their exact size but they've been big enough to be easily spotted on a x-ray. Yet, I never seem to pass one.

After nursing family members through them, most recently my mother who had over 30 over several months, you have my sympathies.

Shader

What work's for me is over-the-counter drugs, application of heat, exposure to heavy bass and/or rough road/idling. When that fails then I start considering the professional option.

Rod H Wrote:OWWWWWW! $#%@&! I too get those darn things. I've never been told their exact size but they've been big enough to be easily spotted on a x-ray. Yet, I never seem to pass one.
Depending on the type, you'll never notice it really "pass" out as it breaks up into powder by the time it hits the bladder.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor